6. Ahkello Witherspoon had a pass break up over the top of Marquise Goodwin during team drills. He banged up his knee on the play and sat out for a few reps.
7. Both Nick Bosa and Dee Ford were held out of 1-on-1 drills, but participated in full team action. Ford dealt with a finger and a quad injury. Saleh indicated it was nothing serious and that Ford is dealing with the “aches and pains of training camp.”
8. Bosa, Ronald Blair III and Kentavius Street all notched “would-be” sacks. Street also had several standout reps during 1-on-1 pass rush drills.
9. Richard Sherman had a strong showing. The corner broke up several plays in both 1-on-1 and 11-on-11 reps and had a big run stop against Tevin Coleman during the first portion of full team drills.
10. It was a rough day for the offense. Jimmy Garoppolo completed 5-of-14 passes, Nick Mullens went 7-of-11 and C.J. Beathard finished 4-of-9.
11. Jeff Wilson Jr. (calf), Joshua Garnett (finger) and Kyle Juszczyk, whose foot was stepped on during Monday’s session, did not practice.
12. Wednesday is the 49ers first day off from camp. Practice will resume on Thursday.