• Linebacker Khalil Mack is tied for 12th in sacks (8). Mack has gotten to the quarterback in each of the last two games after a four-game dry spell. Mack needs one more sack to surpass his 2019 total.
• Kicker Cairo Santos ranks eighth in field goal percentage (92.6) and seventh in extra point percentage (96.8). Santos made all four of his field goal attempts last Sunday and has converted his last 22 field goal attempts, a streak dating back to the third week of the season.
• Cordarrelle Patterson ranks first in total kick return yardage (942) and in yards per return (29.4). Patterson’s 104-yard return against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 10 remains the longest kick return of the season league-wide.
• Receiver Darnell Mooney ranks seventh in catches (46) and yards (499) among rookie receivers. He is also tied for sixth in receiving touchdowns (4). Mooney was the 25th receiver drafted when the Bears selected him in the fifth round. He has been targeted more often than any Bears player other than Robinson.
• Linebacker Roquan Smith ranks second in solo tackles (90) and tackles-for-loss (17). Smith recorded more tackles-for-loss than the Seattle Seahawks’ Bobby Wagner and the San Francisco 49ers’ Fred Warner—the two middle linebackers selected to the NFC Pro Bowl roster—combined.