Since the start of the season:
• Montgomery ranks fifth in rushing yards (1,001). If Montgomery’s pace keeps up in Week 17, he could pass the Packers’ Aaron Jones and the Jaguars’ James Robinson to finish the season in third place.
• Robinson ranks fifth among wide receivers in catches (100) and ninth in receiving yards (1213). Robinson has contributed the fifth-most passing first downs (66). Robinson would need 187 yards against the Packers to set a new career-high.
• Kicker Cairo Santos ranks seventh in field goal percentage (93.1) and fifth in extra point percentage (97.2). Santos has now made 24-straight field goal attempts. At his current rate, he could break Robbie Gould’s franchise record for field goal percentage (89.7).
• Cordarrelle Patterson ranks first in total kick return yardage (964) and second in yards per return (29.2). Patterson’s 104-yard return touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 10 remains the longest kick return of the season league wide.
• Receiver Darnell Mooney ranks seventh in catches (50), yards (538) and touchdowns (4) among rookie receivers. Mooney was the 25th receiver selected after the Bears selected him in the fifth round. He has been targeted more often than any Bears player other than Robinson.
• Linebacker Roquan Smith ranks second in solo tackles (97) and tackles-for-loss (17). Smith is the only player with double-digit tackles-for-loss who has also recorded multiple interceptions.